If you have trouble creating an account, logging in or accessing our archive, please consult the following:
- How do I change my password?
- If you’re looking to change your password, click ‘Sign In’ at the top right of this site, and click the ‘lost my password’ link. You’ll be prompted to pick a new password. Alternatively, click here
- How do I change my details?
- If you’re looking to change your delivery address or update your subscription, contact our subscriptions bureau, Warners. They can be reached on (+44) 1778 395 165 or email.
If you’re looking to correct details previously entered incorrectly when trying to access premium content on this website, such as a subscription ID or a delivery postcode, click ‘Sign In’ at the top right of this site and you will be prompted to enter the correct details.
- I’m a subscriber – why can’t I see the content?
- Premium content is available to anyone with a valid Literary Review subscription, so it’s a case of clicking ‘Register’ and entering your name, email address, subscription ID (beginning E00) and delivery postcode. Once you have signed in to the website, you’ll be able to view all the reviews and back issues.
If none of these solutions address any problems you are having with the site, please contact us